Get Personal And Attentive Legal Representation
Dallas J. Janssen
Janssen Law, PLC
Janssen Law, PLC
Des Moines, IA
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa
- J.D. - 1979
- Drake University
- B.A. - 1976
- Honors: magna cum laude
Dallas J. Janssen is a founding partner at Janssen Law, PLC. Dallas has been practicing in the areas of bankruptcy/debtor-creditor law, business law and litigation, corporate law, real estate law, probate law and estate planning wills for over 37 years.
Dallas was born in Sibley, Iowa in 1954 and was raised on a farm near Sheldon, Iowa. He received his undergraduate education at Drake University, graduating Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1976. He received his Juris Doctorate from the Drake University Law School in 1979. Dallas was admitted to the Iowa State Bar Association in 1979. Dallas has been a featured speaker on various topics regarding bankruptcy and taxation law.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy & Creditor Representation
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trust
- Probate & Non-Probate Administration
- Business, Contracts & Corporations
- Real Estate
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Federal Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association, 1979
- Polk County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Southern District of Iowa, Panel of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustees, Member
Let me help you achieve a better financial future
Are you stressed over the mounting bills and feel like you have no way out?
You do have options. Call me today at
Have A Legal Matter?
LET US HELP.
Fields marked with an * are required