Get Personal And Attentive Legal Representation
Jeffrey M. Janssen
Des Moines, IA
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa
- J.D. - 2015
- Major: Concentrations in Business Law, Legislative Practice, and Public Service
- Drake University
- B.A. - 2010
- Major: Accounting
- Major: Entrepreneurial Management (concentration in Law and Business)
Jeffrey M. Janssen is a founding partner at Janssen Law, PLC. Jeff has been working in the areas of bankruptcy/debtor-creditor law, business law and litigation, corporate law, real estate law, probate law and estate planning wills for over 7 years. In order to better provide for the clients, Jeff attended Drake University Law School and was admitted to the Iowa State Bar Association in 2016.
Jeff was born in Des Moines, Iowa in 1987 and been a Des Moines native ever since. He received his undergraduate education at Drake University, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in both Accounting and Entrepreneurial Management and a concentration in Law and Business. He received his Juris Doctorate from the Drake University Law School with concentrations in Business Law, Legislative Practice, and Public Service.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce & Family Law
- Lobbying and Government Relations
- Bankruptcy & Creditor Representation
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trust
- Business, Contracts & Corporations
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Federal Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association, 2016
- Polk County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Southern District of Iowa, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Panel Trustee
Let me help you achieve a better financial future
Are you stressed over the mounting bills and feel like you have no way out?
You do have options. Call me today at
Have A Legal Matter?
LET US HELP.
Fields marked with an * are required