Protecting Your Interests In Real Estate Transactions
Real estate transactions often represent significant investments in time and money. Missteps can set you back significantly. For both residential and commercial transactions, it’s wise to work with an attorney who understands real estate law.
At Janssen Law, PLC, attorney Dallas Janssen represents individuals and businesses in a wide range of real estate matters. He draws on decades of legal experience to provide the knowledgeable guidance his clients need to make informed decisions. Based in Des Moines, he works with buyers, sellers, lenders, developers, landlords, businesses and other clients throughout central Iowa.
Reliable Real Estate Services
Real estate law can be highly complex and detail-oriented. Dallas understands the nuances of Iowa law with regard to residential and commercial real estate matters. He provides a wide range of services in this area, including:
- Assisting with real estate property transactions, disputes and related matters
- Providing legal advice and negotiating, preparing and litigating real estate matters
- Providing legal advice and representing clients in the purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties
- Preparing commercial lease agreements
- Preparing purchase agreements
- Assisting with the examination of abstracts, clearing of title objections and preparing conveyance documents
- Overseeing and conducting necessary due diligence proceedings in real estate transactions
When you work with Dallas, you can rest assured that your financial interests and real estate objectives are in capable hands.
Discuss Your Real Estate Questions During A Free Consultation
Lawyer Dallas J. Janssen can review your real estate law concerns and answer your questions during a free initial consultation. Call 844-879-2839 or fill out a quick online contact form to get started.